Ecommerce Product Specialist
Do you like things that go pew pew? Here at Danger Close Media Group, we are a Defense, Weapons, & Firearms Marketing Group that has the power to create demand. We also own and operate an online retail store, Shop.TacticalShit.com.
We are hoping to find someone who loves not only guns, but data and Microsoft Excel as well! You will be acquiring, organizing, and maintaining data representing the awesome products we sell.
- Seek and destroy data, okay not maybe not destroy, but acquire and maintain data from sources related to new and existing products that we would want to sell
- Use Excel
- add products to Magento store
- add products to Amazon store
- Search Optimize said products
- If you do not know or like Excel, then do not apply
- Sharpshooter Excel skills
- Accurizing detail
- Organize the disorganized
- Speedload those deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills on target
- Experience with Magento
- Ebay/Amazon selling experience
- Graphic Design skills
Send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Ecommerce Product Specialist.”
About Danger Close Media Group
Danger Close Weapons Media Group combines the power of inbound marketing tactics with dynamic imagery, product placement, and web design to make any product go viral. We have over 20 years of experience in tactical product marketing. We have built a social media empire and a partner network that allows us to reach over 4 million shooting enthusiasts in America.
We have grown a media group with over 1.5 million gun enthusiast fans with a total reach of over 4 million people per week. Our media group is comprised of brands across all social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.